137: Live a Life of Growth and Expansion with 5 Daily Practices
Have you known anyone who went from millionaire to bankrupt to multi-millionaire? That describes the journey of my guest, David Meltzer, Co-founder and CEO of Sports 1 Marketing. We discuss what he’s learned along the way, and why his company today is committed to teaching others to make a lot of money, help a lot of people, and have a lot of fun. You’ll learn about the five daily practices that can assist you in accomplishing these three things on an ongoing basis.
Before founding his company, David served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment Agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire. David has been recognized by Variety Magazine as their Sports Humanitarian of the Year. He’s the author of Connected to Goodness, Compassionate Capitalism with Blaine Bartlett, and his latest, Game-time Decision Making. David’s mission in life is to empower OVER 1 BILLION people to be happy! This simple yet powerful mission has led him on an incredible journey to provide one thing…VALUE. In all his content and communication, that’s exactly what you’ll receive, as you’ll see in our conversation.
- Why those who love you most aren’t always the best ones to give you career or business advice
- The distinction David makes between things happening to or for him vs through him
- The perspective David has about the word “NO” that allows him to welcome each one he gets
- What it means for a leader to be an intelligent follower
- Why gratitude is the secret sauce for happiness in life