012: 5 Strategies for Taming Your Distractions
How effective are you with using your time every day? My guest “Mister Productivity” Mark Struczewski is an expert in helping people reduce overwhelm and increase their daily output by taming distractions. In this episode he shares simple, easy-to-implement tips that will ensure that you get more done – and that they are the right things to achieve the results you want.
- The one thing you can do to reduce daily anxiety and achieve a greater sense of calmness
- Practical tips for handling email and social media so they don’t consume your day
- How to maintain focus and get more done
- The kinds of activities you’ll want to put on your calendar
- Why it’s okay to watch TV and play video games
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!