Do you feel uptight in sales situations? My guest Ryan Stanley has a simple solution: focus on serving by doing the right thing for every person, every time. For 10 years, Ryan worked at The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) in 2 roles: as an Admissions Coach, where he closed almost $22 Million in sales in 8 years, and as their first ever Internal Coach where he coached staff from entry level to C suite. Ryan took his sales and coaching expertise to new levels by co-founding Teach Me to Sell, an online Sales Training Organization focusing on working closely with Service Oriented SoloPreneurs to help them push past fears and blocks around sales. Ryan is also the author of Be Patient, Be Present, Be Joyful: A First Aid Kit for the Emotional Bumps, Scrapes, and Bruises of Life.
- The #1 area coaches struggle with in their coaching practices
- How Ryan helps coaches move past their fears related to selling
- Why a focus on service pays off BIG in building your business
- How you can use coaching skills in any sales situation
- What you can do first thing in the morning to make the most of your day
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!