113: You Can Be Fulfilled RIGHT NOW
Want to have a truly inspired and inspiring life? You’ll love what my guest Tony Martignetti has to say about this! Tony is a master at guiding his clients to explore their pasts and uncover themes in their life that help them identify the future they’d like to create. During our conversation, Tony describes what he does to be fully present so his clients feel safe opening up to him. Just listening to him is a gift that will help you discover how you can be in the moment and live a more inspired life.
Tony is the Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer at Inspired Purpose Coaching. His mission is to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change and unlock their true potential. He loves guiding people to find clarity in their lives so they are energized, fully present, and unstoppable. He has 25 years of business and management experience, including the fields of life sciences and high tech. Tony is the host of The Virtual Campfire Podcast and the author of Climbing the Right Mountain: Navigating the Journey to An Inspired Life.
- The moment Tony realized that, “To change the room, I had to leave the room.”
- Why Tony calls his coaching methodology Inside Out Coaching
- What the best leaders do to inspire others to do their best
- What causes many leaders to feel unfulfilled…and how Tony helps them create their own definition of success
- Why Tony advocates using “employee enrichment” instead of “employee engagement”