What’s it like to record a conversation with someone you’ve worked with for 30 years? Join me for this discussion with my long-time business partner, Dr. Denny Coates, about our new book, Connect with Your Team: Mastering the Top 10 Communication Skills. We talk about some of the skills and how they contribute to team collaboration and productivity. Denny is a prolific writer. In addition to this book, Denny has published three books in 2020 for parents: How Your Teen Can Grow a Smarter Brain, Connect with Your Kid, and Preparing Your Teen for Life.
- Why this book is different than other books about workplace communication
- Interpersonal skills that have a positive impact on others
- A key leadership skill that’s not used often enough
- The role of peer coaching in building stronger teams
- How the 10 skills can be used in coaching