Are you involved with teams struggling to deliver the expected outcomes as they work remotely? Meet my guest George Brough George is a true thought leader on how to achieve fabulous results in a virtual environment. He’s been helping organizations do this for more than 15 years! He has facilitated the growth and success of thousands of companies across the globe by tapping into the underutilized potential of their teams. He’s the founder and CEO of Artha Leadership and is based in Brazil.
- The difference between managing and leading, especially in a virtual environment
- Why trust is even more essential when people are working remotely
- How team transformations can happen even if everyone is in a different country
- What NASDAQ did to change its culture to a healthier one where people could thrive
- Why it’s critical to have diversity instead of just “experts”