024: 7 Marketing Principles to Build Your Business and Your Brand
Are you tired of trying a bunch of different marketing tactics that don’t result in more business? My guest Kyle Wilson focuses on principles that help you identify the tactics that are right for you. Kyle was the mastermind behind Jim Rohn becoming the premier name in personal development, and he’s helped market and promote many other legends like Brian Tracy, Mark Victor Hansen, and Les Brown. What Kyle shares in this interview is pure gold!
- The importance of identifying your “secret sauce” in order to stand out
- The difference between tactics and principles, and why a good tactic should never override a principle
- The 4 principles to follow if you want to create a successful business
- Questions to ask yourself to identify whether the actions you’re taking are the right ones to grow YOUR business
- How to work smarter, not harder: identify the one strategy that can help you knock down the right dominoes
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!