011: The Tale of Two Cultures
What can go wrong if the leadership of a company changes and the new executives focus exclusively on the bottom line? My guest Mark Hinderliter, Ph.D., lived through this experience with two different companies. He came to understand the factors that can plummet a once-thriving company into one that struggles or goes out of business. As an external coach and consultant today, he describes the approach he takes to identify whether or not a prospective client is focused on these elements.
- The two superpowers in any business that become their greatest liability if misused
- Clues you can look for in determining if a client will be a good fit for you…or not
- One skill that helps you create credibility in the first conversation and uncover ways you can be of service to a client
- Questions to ask in your initial conversation with a prospective client
- The weekly habit you can adopt on LinkedIn to build connections and followers
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!