Have you been wanting to write a book but keep putting it off because you find the task too daunting? If so, this episode is for you! My guest Mike Capuzzi is an expert at helping business owners become published authors of short, helpful books (shooks™). In his latest shook, The 100-Page Book, Mike shares his proven formula anybody can use to author, publish and leverage a shook to create a position of authority, differentiate one’s business and attract more ideal customers.
- Why short, helpful books are one of the most powerful marketing tools you’ll ever create
- The top 3 reasons for being a published author
- Questions to answer before you begin writing your book
- What you need to include in a shook to make it compelling and effective
- Examples of Mike’s clients who’ve published a shook and how it helped their business