132: Insights from The World’s Best Courage Coach
Want to find out how to act with more courage and connect with celebrities or other VIPs? Meet my guest, Laban Ditchburn. Laban has invited, and had as guests on his podcast, well-known authors and speakers like Les Brown, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen. Laban’s lack of fear is well-earned. He’s one of those people who has truly seen and done it all, especially when it comes to addictions—from alcohol, sex, gambling, drugs, and negative self-talk. Laban now embodies the word, “transformation.”
Today Laban is a motivational speaker, author…and the undisputed World’s Best Courage Coach. He’s passionate about health, well-being and personal growth. He uses his own experiences as fuel. Laban is the host of the Become Your Own Superhero Podcast and the author of a new book, Bet on You. You’re sure to be inspired and motivated by Laban’s story.
- Why it’s important to surround yourself with people who support your best self and growth
- Why Laban gave his podcast the name “Become Your Own Superhero”
- The encouragement Laban provides for those struggling with any kind of addiction
- How he learned to create a healthy, loving romantic relationship
- The role forgiveness has played in Laban’s journey to emotional and physical health