020: Don’t Try to Be Perfect with Your Clients
Do you feel pressured to show up with clients as someone who has it all together? My guest Aaron Young argues that always showing the “shiny” version of your life is not as compelling as being transparent. Aaron is Chairman and CEO at Laughlin Associates, and his life’s work is to arm business owners with success formulas that immediately provide exponential growth and protection. His personal history includes a year spent in prison. His willingness to share that with audiences and prospective clients has had the effect of bringing him more business.
- Why it’s OK to be open with clients about your own challenges
- How to stand out and be compelling by leverage your unique past
- What entrepreneurs do that often get in the way of success
- How to ensure your business thrives even during tough economic times
- Why so many coaches don’t earn the money they’d like to
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!