Want to know how you can live your life so you have no regrets? That’s the end-game for my guest David Wood, Founder of Focus.ceo, for himself and for his clients. David works with business owners to help them double revenue, achieve more in less time, and be a more extraordinary human being in every area of their life. You’ll want to take lots of notes because David is a source of amazing insights and tips. Our rich conversation covered topics like how to hold space for another person, exercise more courage to have tough conversations, and structure you day so you get better results in half the time. He’s a very special human being having a deep impact with all who know him.
- How David “holds space” for his clients who are dealing with a tough situation
- Ideas for handling twice as much of what matters in half the time
- Four things that keep us from being more productive
- The benefits of working in sprints of 25 minutes instead of 60 or 90 minutes
- How to move past your fears to have those difficult conversations