Strong for Performance Podcast
What changes have managers needed to make to lead remote teams during the pandemic? My guest Wayne Turmel Wayne is the co-founder of the Remote Leadership Institute, and author or co-author of 12 books including The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership, which he wrote with Kevin Eikenberry. Wayne has spent 25 years in the leadership and communication skills space, the last 15 specializing in virtual communication and remote work.
- The biggest concerns that leaders have about remote workers
- What adjustments managers and workers alike have needed to make
- The impact of isolation and loneliness on performance
- How to shift from transactional calls to in-depth conversations that reveal potential issues and needs
- How technology both facilitates and interferes with communication and productivity