Do you have any people who are “tornado magnets” in your life? If you find yourself consumed with too many thoughts about someone who’s creating issues for you, this episode is a must-listen. Dr. Roger Hall shares how to deal with these individuals…along with an amazing number of other ideas that you can use immediately to remove your negative, fearful thoughts and replace them with positive, more helpful ones. Roger is the author of Staying Happy, Being Productive: The Big 10 Things Successful People Do. He is a Business Psychologist with clients all over the country, and he trains leaders to monitor and manage their thinking.
- The underlying fears that people often get paralyzed by
- How to do an “airtime test” to find out what’s causing you concern or worry
- What one executive does to make sure he doesn’t “infect” others with his bad mood
- Why Roger considers worry as malignant advanced planning and how to shift to seeking a positive solution
- The advantage of focusing on the right process rather than the result
- Why it’s so important to have people around you who will tell you the truth