032: Master the Art of Observation and Make More Sales
Ever wish you could read people so you know how open they are to what you have to say? My guest Terry Earthwind Nichols is an expert in profiling, the art of observing others and interpreting the signals they’re sending. Join me for a fascinating conversation about little things you can pay attention to in one-on-one or group settings to detect the unspoken signs right in front of you. Terry’s varied careers – from U.S. Navy Classifier to custom clothing salesman to private club manager – helped him refine his profiling skills and become a master of people-reading. Terry is the Chairman of Evolutionary Healer, a global transformational performance improvement company.
- The aspects of physical behavior to pay attention to when observing or engaging others in conversation
- How to pay attention to the subtle nuances of movement that send clear signals
- One simple question you can ask to see if the person is “with” you and more likely to say “Yes” later
- How to scan the room at a networking event to determine the best group to approach
- The unique way Terry works with his clients to help them identify and heal from a previously-unknown memory that’s been holding them back
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!