187: How to Live a Legendary Life
What’s it like to be bullied and abused as a kid, end up in jail for beating up someone, and later decide to create a Legendary Life Movement? That’s just a slice of Tommy Breedlove’s life.
Tommy emerged from those early experiences stronger and determined to change his life. He went on to have a 20-year corporate career at one of the largest financial consulting firms in the world. And then…at the top of his career, Tommy experienced a transformational moment that inspired him to walk away from the corporate world and follow his true calling…to empower others to build and live Legendary Lives.
Tommy is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Best-Selling Author of the Book, Legendary. He’s also the Founder of the Legendary Life Movement… a movement that empowers driven people to be Pros in Leadership, Business, Mindset, & their Relationships. You’ll be inspired and motivated to take action as you hear him share specific steps you can take to build your own legendary life.
- What the word Legendary means to Tommy…and why he chose it
- Why self-leadership is the starting point for all personal development
- The question one of Tommy’s mentors asked him that became an ah-ha moment in his life
- 3 things you can do every day to build a practice of gratitude in your life
- 3 actions you can start taking today to become legendary at work, no matter what your title