194: How PEERNOVATION Builds High-Performing Teams
What do CEO peer advisory groups and high-performing teams in organizations have in common? Leo Bottary has worked closely with both, and he’s identified 5 Factors that are essential to their ultimate success. You’ll enjoy learning from his expertise combined with his passion to have a positive impact!
Leo is the founder and managing partner of Peernovation, LLC. He’s a sought-after thought leader, keynote speaker, and workshop facilitator on leadership and maximizing the power of peers in the workplace. Leo is the author of three books, and we focused on his latest one, PEERNOVATION: What Peer Advisory Groups Can Teach Us about Building High-Performing Teams, in this conversation.
- Why CEO peer advisory groups are so effective
- How the principles from those groups apply to teams in today’s organizations
- What’s behind Leo’s saying, “The Power of WE begins with ME”
- How the 5 Factors work together to create the right results
- The importance of celebrating large and small wins as a team