225: TechSmith’s Innovative Approach to Asynchronous Meetings
A big complaint in most companies is the amount of time wasted in meetings. If that’s been your experience, too, this episode is a must-listen. Amy Casciotti, Vice President of Human Resources at TechSmith Corporation, explains how they’ve created an innovative approach that’s eliminated the need for people to meet at the same time. You’ll learn how their Async-First environment has saved time and increased productivity.
TechSmith is a software company with a mission to empower people to create remarkable videos and images that help share knowledge and information. Amy is focused on being an advocate for both the company and its employees to ensure TechSmith and its staff have the skills needed to continue to move the company and employee engagement forward.
Meredith and her team have used their products, Camtasia and SnagIt, for more than 15 years and are huge fans!
- TechSmith’s top 4 values and how they are practiced by everyone, starting with the CEO
- The difference between synchronous and asynchronous meetings
- What Amy and her team did to move people to a “No Meetings” mindset
- How people now use videos to convey information that use to be presented in meetings
- How the company practices “Put People First” with employees and customers alike