257: How the CEO of Silicon Signs Lives His Purpose Every Day
What does it take to make the transition from being a star athlete in college to a successful business owner? Meet Chase Dalton, CEO of Silicon Signs, who did just that. Chase is an extraordinary leader who lives daily the focus of this podcast, to Grow Strong Leaders, by developing himself and his people. You are sure to be moved by the stories he shares from his business and from his life.
In college Chase was an outstanding athlete. He’s a three-time All-American in track and field and once held the title of Junior National Champion in the decathlon. You’ll find out which strengths transferred nicely to the challenges of starting and running a company. Chase leads a team 20 to create signs for brick-and-mortar businesses in all 50 states.
- The process Chase and his team followed to create their values, vision, and mission
- Ways that Chase and his team live their values on a daily basis
- How his degree in Sociology has serve Chase well in his business
- Why Chase views his employees as his customers – and how that impacts the way he spends his time
- The near-death experience in 2020 that forever changed the way Chase shows up in the world