154: The Success Factor of Extremely High Achievers
Want to know what separates peak performers from everyone else? Dr. Ruth Gotian has studied super successful people for decades and shares the four elements that set them apart. You can learn and adopt these same behaviors.
Ruth is the author of The Success Factor: Developing the Mindset and Skillset for Peak Performance and a contributor to Forbes and Psychology Today where she writes about optimizing success. She won the Thinkers50 Distinguished Achievement “Radar” Award, ranking her the #1 emerging management thinker in the world to bridge theory and practice.
- A definition of success that has nothing to do with money
- The single sentence from one of Ruth’s mentors that totally changed the focus of her work
- The four elements that all super successful people have in common
- What you can do to identify and work with a mentor
- How the mindset of very high achievers differs from everyone else
Watch the episode:
Dr. Ruth’s Website
Dr. Ruth’s Book
The Success Factor: Developing the Mindset and Skillset for Peak Business Performance