174: The Cost of Not Paying Attention
Did you know that 91% of employees report that their manager doesn’t listen to them? Janine Hamner Holman shares this startling statistic along with many others in a conversation that will convince you why listening should be the #1 skill that’s taught, practiced, and mastered in the workplace.
Janine is an internationally recognized speaker, author, and expert on conscious leadership, DE&I, organizational development, neurobiology, and what it takes to attract and retain world-class talent. As CEO of the J&J Consulting Group, she brings more than 30 years’ experience to her work with purpose driven CEOs and executive teams to help them create courageous, high-performance organizations. Janine is also the host of an outstanding podcast, The Cost of Not Paying Attention.
- How Janine helps clients integrate DEI into their culture so it’s not viewed or experienced as a “program”
- The shared challenges that all organizations face, no matter what the size
- What Janine has learned about brain science…and ways she applies that knowledge in her work with clients
- The top 3 reasons people give for leaving their employer
- Advice for attracting and retaining superior talent