152: Learn to See People Through
Do you need to get things done with people whose personalities are very different from yours? Dr. Nate Regier shares how you can recognize their drivers as well as their distress signals—and then respond in a way that best serves you and them.
Nate is the CEO and founding owner of Next Element Consulting, a global leadership firm dedicated to bringing compassion into the workplace. He’s brilliant in creating models that foster positive relationships and workplaces…and then teaching clients how to use them to transform their organizations.
- What it means to “see people through” versus “see through people”
- The 6 personality types in the Process Communication Model
- Why it’s important for leaders to detect distress signals so they can invite people back to a healthy place
- What it means to have personality agility
- How leaders can become “self-full” rather than selfish or selfless