228: Start Within to Change Your World
Do you expend energy trying to make others wrong so you can be right? Rich Habets is a master of facilitating powerful discussions 1-1 and with teams by asking questions and not making anyone wrong. In this conversation, he shares what he does to guide clients to look within and listen for the gold in what others say.
Rich is the founder and lead coach at Insight, Inc. Over the past 14 years, he’s dedicated himself to empowering more than 6,000 individuals and collaborating with more than 30 world-class companies, helping them break through barriers and achieve unparalleled performance.
What’s interesting is that Rich’s clients are already a force to be reckoned with, but his expertise serves as the catalyst that propels them to even greater heights. He’s operated behind the scenes for years as a silent but powerful ally in their journeys.
His mission is to help others harness their untapped potential so they transform their lives into a beacon of success, growth, and personal accomplishment.
- The benefits of being open and vulnerable with others
- Why Rich focuses on who he is BEING when he works with clients
- How Rich helps leaders raise their awareness about their own behaviors
- The powerful questions Rich uses to help leaders discover the blind spots and gaps
- Ways to make meetings more productive