Strong for Performance Podcast
029: The Veil of Leadership Shame: A New Trend
Have you ever taken on a new position and been tormented by self-doubts about your ability to succeed? My guest Rozanna Wyatt explains how pervasive this feeling is among leaders she coaches. She describes how she helps them uncover the real issues that create these doubts and move past them. Rozanna is founder of Wyatt Way Counselling & Life Coaching, and she works with clients globally to help them evolve into their best selves, both professionally and personally. Her insights in this interview are valuable for coaches and leaders alike.
- The kinds of doubts that lead to imposter syndrome – and how they can negatively impact a leader’s performance
- How to identify the root cause of a client’s leadership shame so you can provide the right coaching
- Questions you can ask to discover the stories that clients may be telling themselves and believing, even though they aren’t true
- Strategies for guiding clients to realize their actual qualifications and value so they move past self-doubt
- What you can do to help clients strengthen their confidence by developing self-compassion
Watch the episode:
Connect with Rozanna
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!