150: Change Your World from the Inside Out
What if you could learn how to notice and heed your inner signals to make the best decision? Scott Shute describes how you can do this by slowing down and becoming more mindful. We go deep into his fantastic book, The Full Body Yes, exploring the importance of knowing and loving yourself in order to bring more compassion into your world.
In his most recent role at LinkedIn, Scott was the Head of Mindfulness and Compassion programs. He’s been a pioneer in creating mindfulness programs and advancing the discussion around “operationalizing compassion” in the workplace.
- What Scott means by The Full Body YES
- How Scott manages his competitive spirt
- Why mindfulness is a powerful tool in the workplace
- How organizations can operationalize compassion
- Why gratitude is a superpower you’ll want to develop