Strong for Performance Podcast
059: Develop a Strong Mindset to Avoid Self-Sabotage and Imposter Syndrome
Want to discover practical tips for having more joy and less stress in your life? Listen to my interview with leadership and executive coach Sharissa Sebastian. Sharissa has more than 15 years of corporate leadership experience, and now she coaches Fortune 100 executives at companies like LinkedIn, Microsoft, Bank of America, and Intuit. Find out her secrets to helping leaders draw on their strengths, see their value and bring out the best in themselves and others all while having fun, being fulfilled and not burning out!
- Ways to develop a strong mindset
- Strategies for dealing with the current challenges
- Why people often sabotage themselves…and how to stop doing it
- How to avoid falling into imposter syndrome
- What you can do to discover joy and happiness in any situation
Watch the episode:
Connect with Sharissa
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!