165: Your Relationships: Money and People
How would you describe your attitude about money…and how well you’re taking care of the people who matter in your life? Get ready for some radical ideas about these topics from my guests, husband-and-wife team Dr. Shawn Dill and Dr. Lacey Book.
Chiropractors by profession, Shawn and Lacey are founders of The Black Diamond Club, a community of 600+ service professionals who have a desire to reach more people and make a bigger impact while creating the lifestyle they dream of.
- The very different mindsets about money that Lacey and Shawn each brought to their relationship and business
- How to reframe “rejection” so you see it as a positive
- The #1 book Lacey recommends to clients to help them get past limiting beliefs about money
- How to use an Abundance Timer to rewire your brain for Abundance
- Why Shawn recommends hiring the right person before defining the specific position they’ll fill in the company
Watch the episode:
Shawn & Lacey’s Resources
None of Your Business: A Winning Approach to Turn Service Providers into Entrepreneurs