008: Unleash Your Creativity by Challenging Beliefs and Thoughts
In this special one-hour episode, Coach Extraordinaire Steve Chandler shares brilliant tips that can help you on two levels – with your own personal growth and in your work with clients. Steve is the author of more than 30 books, and Meredith has read 12 of them, each one outstanding in its own right. In this interview, Steve takes a deeper dive into the golden nuggets contained in his latest books, CREATOR and Right Now. You’ll want to listen more than once to capture all the valuable insights Steve shares here about future vs present, being playful vs serious, and other contrasting concepts.
- Questions you can ask current and prospective clients to go deeper in your conversations
- How to help clients remove the labels that limit their identify and actions
- Why the concept of an “inner critic” is just plain wrong
- How to help someone pull a future event that feels scary into the present moment so it becomes positive and exciting
- The best script to bring with you into a sales conversation
- How to slow down and see opportunities that are right in front of you rather than striving for the next big thing
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!