190: Stop Being the Answer-Person for Your Team
Have you ever been told, “You’re the best leader I’ve ever had”? Michelle Braden has. She lives and breathes every day the behaviors that both challenge and support the people on her team.
In this gold nugget-filled conversation, you’ll hear about the journey that led Michelle to learn about, adopt, and apply the key leadership skills that bring out the best in others.
Michelle is the Vice President of Global Talent Development at WEX, a leading provider of corporate payment solutions. She has more than 25 years of successful management experience in companies like TELUS International, SAP and Xerox.
- Why Michelle Braden likes to describe herself as the Chief Learning Evangelist
- How the Situational Leadership program became a turning point in Michelle’s career
- What Michelle does to challenge team members and provide support at the same time
- The behavior that consistently trips up the senior leaders Michelle has coached in her role
- How application of The Fifth Agreement helps build critical thinking skills