021: Developing Relationships That Pay Again and Again
How do you get your foot in the door of large organizations if your firm is a small operation? My guest Axel Meierhoefer, Ph.D. describes how he has consistently gotten work with global companies…and continues to find ways to deliver value over time once he’s there. Axel also explains how to form such strong relationships that when key contacts leave the company, they engage you for projects with their new employer. And Axel shares a unique question that he poses to clients to ensure they have listened to and understood what he has said.
- The secret to landing work in large organizations when you’re a small operation
- How to turn a single assignment into 3 years of work in a big company
- Why it’s important to build trusting AND memorable relationships with your internal champions
- How to make your fee a non-issue
- The power of connecting heart-to-heart with clients
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!