133: Banish Burnout from Your Life
Are you feeling stressed or in danger of burning out? My guest Janice Litvin shares valuable tips that can help you regain calmness, inner peace and joy. Janice has invested years in developing and applying unique strategies to her own life and to the lives of her clients. We discuss her stress management methodology, which is not only practical, it really works! You’ll love Janice’s passion for her work and the success stories she shares.
Janice is on a mission to help leaders and teams banish burnout in their organizations. She does this through keynotes, workshops, and accountability groups. Janice wants to help as many people as possible take care of their physical and mental health, and that includes teaching them to manage stress to prevent burnout, to eat healthfully, and to fall in love with fitness. She’s the author of the Banish Burnout Toolkit, and we took a deep dive into her book during our conversation.
- Where stress comes from…and how to recognize it
- Why awareness is the first of the 6 tools Janice covers in her book
- The role that music plays in preventing burnout
- What leaders can do to help workers avoid burnout
- How an accountability buddy contributes to well-being