197: Hunting Discomfort No Matter What
Are you committed to achieving what you want in life #NoMatterWhat? Sterling Hawkins is on a mission to help more people do just that. In his interview, we talk about the five practices you can adopt to get results regardless of the circumstances you may be facing.
Sterling serves as CEO and founder of the Sterling Hawkins Group, a research, training, and development company focused on unlocking human and organizational potential. He has been seen in publications like Inc., Fast Company, The New York Times and Forbes and recently released the best-selling book Hunting Discomfort: How to Get Breakthrough Results in Life and Business No Matter What. I highly recommend you pick up a copy ASAP, then study and apply the 5 practices.
- Why Sterling recommends hunting for discomfort instead of avoiding it
- The 5 practices from his book that empower you to achieve greater success and joy
- The impact of the “Get a Tattoo” practice on your commitment to a desired result
- How “Building a Street Gang” can take your results to the next level
- What Surrender really means when applied to all areas of your life