155: The Five Energies of an Exceptional Leader
Are you aware of the kind of energy you bring to conversations? My guest Marcel Daane has combined his study of martial arts and neuroscience to create a powerful, practical model you can use to apply the right energy in any situation..
In our conversation, we discussed the model and Marcel’s latest book, Five Energies of Horrible Bosses and How Not to Become One. You can take his free 5-minute assessment to become more aware of your own dominant energy and learn how to adjust it for the person you’re with.
Marcel is the CEO of Level V Partners, a global network of uniquely trained Executive Coaches working with multinational organizations, teams, and leaders. In 2020 Marcel was voted Executive Coach of the Year by Singapore Prestige Brands, and in 2016 he was awarded the Global Coaching Leadership Award.
- How to identify an organization’s culture in terms of weather
- The 3 Pillars of Wisdom and the one most leaders mistakenly rely on
- A practical definition of Energy
- Why the acronym W.I.S.E. serves as an excellent model for leaders
- The 5 Energies we all have and what they look like on our behavior