Grow Strong Leaders Podcast
Are you clear about the message that your personal brand communicates to potential clients? My guest Ben Baker has literally written the book on this, and he shares valuable insights that will help you clarify your message. We also discuss actions to take when dealing with a crisis like the pandemic. Ben is the president of Your Brand Marketing, an Employee Engagement Consulting firm. For nearly 25 years, he’s been helping companies, and the people within them understand and communicate their unique value to others. He’s also the author of two books, Powerful Personal Brands: and his latest one, Leading Beyond a Crisis. His latest project is Podcast Host for Hire, providing a done-for-you service for companies that want to have a podcast.
- What “personal brand” is and why that’s important for your business
- How to create an unforgettable experience before and after your clients buy
- What a company needs to create beyond a mission, vision and values statement
- How to create a compelling story to make your brand memorable
- Why it’s important to reach out to current clients during a crisis