096: How to Build a Diverse and Inclusive Culture
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are hot topics these days, and rightly so. Do you know all the facets involved in addressing each of these in the workplace? If not, catch this important interview with my guest, Sarah Tabet. She shares behaviors we might unconsciously engaged in that could be perceived as a micro-aggression by the other person.
Sarah is Global Human Resources Director at Schneider Electric in Dubai and a business partner to senior leaders in the area of Diversity and Inclusion. Sarah has more than a decade of multi-national experience in the human resources field. She’s passionate about D&I and has even written a book to raise awareness and introduce strategies: Inclusion Starts with U: A Call to Spread a Culture of Inclusion to All Diversities.
- Events that created Sarah’s passion for these topics
- The distinction between Diversity and Inclusion
- Negative consequences for not addressing their importance and relevance at work
- The three elements that are essential for building a diverse, inclusive culture
- Factors that influence compensation and opportunities for advancement for women
Watch the episode:
Inclusion Starts with U: A Call to Spread a Culture of Inclusion to All Diversities