Do you get nervous when you need to speak in public? Whether you’re new to making presentations or a seasoned professional speaker, you’ll want to catch my interview with Michael Gelb. He’s known for his life-changing presentations on creative leadership, genius thinking and conscious business. Michael shares several strategies from his new book, Mastering the Art of Public Speaking: 8 Secrets to Transform Fear and Supercharge Your Career. He also tells remarkable client stories that will inspire you to tap into your own creativity.
- What’s behind the fear most people have about public speaking
- How you can transform fear and get the butterflies to fly in formation
- 2 simple ingredients for excellence
- Why mindmaps are better than an outline for creating and remembering your presentation
- The 5 elements for structuring your message so your audience will remember it