206: Lead from the Heart and Love Your People
Does “lead from the heart” imply touchy-feely or weakness? Not according to Mark C. Crowley, who used this approach successfully throughout his 25 years in the financial services industry, an industry known for being highly competitive. Mark shares the science and research that backs up the value of this approach.
Mark is the author of what’s become one of Meredith’s favorite business books ever, Lead from the Heart, and he’s the host of a podcast of the same name. You’ll find out WHY Mark was so successful by leading from the heart in this riveting conversation.
- Experiences Mark had early in life that shaped his purpose today
- The science that shows that the heart is more than “a blood pump”
- What Mark learned about the power of engaging both the minds and heart of others to achieve extraordinary results
- How “Love Your People” became Mark’s mantra
- The 4 Practices of leading from the heart