153: Be a Go-Giver in Marriage and Life
What if you could find out secrets to a strong marriage and then discover that these same secrets can apply to all your relationships? That’s exactly what you’ll learn in this profound conversation I had with John David Mann and Ana Gabriel Mann, co-authors of The Go-Giver Marriage.
John is coauthor of more than 30 books, including his classic 2008 parable The Go-Giver, coauthored with Bob Burg. Ana is a clinical psychologist and therapist currently focused on training coaches around the globe to lead The Go-Giver Marriage workshops.
- The role John and Ana each played in the creation of this book
- The one principle that underlies all 5 secrets
- Specific words you can say to express appreciation
- Which secret is a favorite for John and for Ana – and why
- Why they refer to one’s partner as an “unexplored continent”