019: You Don’t Have to Be Ruthless to Win
Have you ever wondered if a business can really be sustainable if you focus exclusively on serving others? That’s exactly how my guest Jonathan Keyser has built his commercial real company. In his new book, You Don’t Have to Be Ruthless to Win: The Art of Badass Selfless Service, Jonathan describes the stages of his own awakening to this approach when working in the cut-throat, back-stabbing commercial real estate industry. Now he’s on a mission to transform that industry as well as other companies open to a way of doing business that’s focused on helping others.
- Why Jonathan credits his own coaches for where he is today
- How to make SERVICE a mindset that drives your thoughts and actions
- The 15 principles that have guided Keyser since Day 1
- How going above and beyond for clients results in long-term sustainable success
- Examples of Keyser team members who display extraordinary acts of kindness and service
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!