180: A Leader Who Checks His Ego at the Door
What does it look like when you “Put People First?” My guest Mark McNally describes what how it works in his company, and it starts with listening to learn from the people around him. He’s a leader who isn’t afraid to say he loves the people he works with.
Mark is the Founder and Chief Nobody at Nobody Studios. He’s been involved in 15 start-ups over the course of his career, so he knows a thing or two about what it takes to create and maintain a successful business. I love the emphasis he puts on the PEOPLE side, and during our conversation you’ll see why and how he does that.
- The story behind the founding and the name of Nobody Studios
- Why Mark says communication is the key
- The kind of culture Mark is creating in his company
- The distinction Mark makes between leadership and culture
- What he learned in the Army Special Ops that serves him well today