090: A Three-Pronged Marketing Strategy with Kindness As the Foundation
Do you struggle with marketing your business? Catch this interview with guest Gabe Arnold. He’s the Founder & CEO of Business Marketing Engine, and he knows a thing or two about marketing. Gabe is known as a serial problem-solver, and with his 22 years of experience in professional writing, computer technology and marketing management, it’s a title that fits him well. In our conversation he shares big-picture concepts as well as tactics you can incorporate into your own marketing strategy. And what I loved most is that he wraps them all in a desire to bring more kindness, love and respect to business relationships.
- How to become more comfortable marketing your services
- Elements of a successful “omni-marketing” strategy
- Ways to build your referral network so you leverage your marketing through influencers in your niche
- What Destinations, Content and Traffic mean and why they’re essential to your business success
- Why kindness is a cornerstone of all of Gabe’s business relationships