148: Insights from The Growth Strategist
Are you a person who’s always looking for ways to grow and expand? If so, you’ll love my conversation with Simon Haigh. And get ready to take notes. Simon shares valuable, practical ways for expanding your mindset and behaviors to become a more effective leader. Simon is founder and CEO of GCM Consulting and Simonhaigh.com. He’s known as The Growth Strategist because he helps organizations and leaders grow in 4 areas: business, leadership, brand, and mindset.
Simon started out as a tri-qualified commercial lawyer—in England & Wales, Australia, and Ireland. He’s been an entrepreneur, building and selling out of companies in 3 industries: technology, luxury items and travel. Simon has also been a C-suite executive and has sat on five boards across different industries. He’s currently an associate member of the Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching Organization.
- What Simon learned from Marshall Goldsmith about matching his confidence with his capabilities
- The benefits of having clarity around your purpose
- 3 questions you can ask yourself every morning for 6 weeks to gain greater self-awareness
- Why you can actually achieve more when you slow down
- The importance of understanding both the light and dark side of yourself