If you’ve tried different time management systems and still feel overwhelmed and stressed, this episode is for you. My guest Mark Silverman shares key points from his excellent book (and my favorite on this topic), Only 10s 2.0 – Confront Your To-do List, Transform Your Life. Mark has created a simple system that’s easy to adopt and stick with. You will love the passion and energy he brings to our conversation around valuing your time, uncovering the real reasons why you don’t do the things that will achieve your goals, and the power of self-inquiry.
When working for fast-growing tech startups, Mark generated more than $90,000,000 in sales. He achieved this by bringing together teams of executives and technical leaders to close complex multimillion-dollar sales. Mark has experienced, first hand, the pressure of the ‘hustle and grind’ culture along with the unique challenges of the “C-Suite.” This experience, together with his years of training as a coach and facilitator, helps his coaching clients create sustainable and lasting success in all areas of their lives.
Mark is also the host of the Mastering Midlife Podcast.
- How to identify the 10s that are your true top priorities
- Why 7s, 8s and 9s can be so attractive and derail your focus
- The one-word question Mark keeps asking his clients until they get to the real reason or root cause
- Why self-inquiry is a key step in discovering the truth about your procrastination
- How to find the “gold” in any crisis