018: Acquire More Clients by Living Service
Are you ready to shift from struggling coach to thriving professional? My guest Melissa Ford has walked that path herself. In her new book, Living Service: The Journey of a Prosperous Coach, Melissa describes the uneven steps she took on her way to establish a truly successful coaching practice. She shares the beliefs that held her back and how she broke through them to create more clients than she’d ever dreamed possible. Today, in addition to her own clients, Melissa works with other coaches to help them build a prosperous business.
- How coaches can apply H.O.W. (Honest, Open and Willing) to themselves and to their work with clients
- One sentence that can transform an argument into a profound listening and learning experience
- The three stages of learning for a coach and how to avoid getting stuck in the first two
- Why it’s important for coaches to have their own coach
- Questions you can ask yourself to evaluate and revise your current client acquisition system
Watch the episode:
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!