173: Hire the Right People and Reduce Turnover
What if you could reduce turnover to 5% or less? My guest Jaime Jay has done that in his own company because he makes sure he hires the right people.
Jaime is the founder and managing director of Bottleneck Distant Assistants. Since 2006 his company has been sourcing Distant Assistants from the Philippines. They support entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, C-level executives, founders, and other professionals who are doing the wrong things so they can focus on their best work instead.
Jaime is a U.S. Army veteran and the author of the book, Quit Repeating Yourself. His life has been quite the adventure, and you’ll be inspired by the values he’s built into his company and that he and his team live by every day.
- How Jaime went from being homeless 3 times to running a successful multi-million dollar business
- The #1 question Jaime asks a candidate and why he does it
- The 4 questions Jaime asks people on his team that prepare them to make sound decisions
- The one word Jaime’s team is studying this year…and what they’re doing to make it part of their culture
- Why Jaime likes to create a Ripple Effect