Strong for Performance Podcast
Have you experienced any challenges when working remotely? You’ll want to capture all the gems offered by my guest Kevin Eikenberry. Kevin is co-founder of The Remote Leadership Institute and has also led his own remote team for 10 years. He offers practical tips that can help you be more productive starting today. Kevin is the author, co-author or a contributing author to nearly 20 books, including his two most recent with Wayne Turmel – The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership (2018) and The Long-Distance Teammate: Stay Engaged and Connected While Working Anywhere.
- Why Kevin uses the term “teammate” instead of “team member”
- A 3P model for work success, no matter where you’re located
- The kind of mindset a person needs in order to work well in a remote setting
- The 4 pivot questions that can help you get back on track if your productivity is suffering
- The kinds of routines you can establish when working from home