253: Maximize the Power of LinkedIn
If someone took a look at your LinkedIn profile and your activity on that platform, what impression would they have? In case your answer involves any aspect of “needs improvement,” you’ll find this conversation with guest Jennifer Darling super valuable. She shares specific tips that will help you with 3 Ps: Profile, Posts, and People.
Jennifer is a master at creating visibility, making noise, and building relationships using LinkedIn. Her posts have generated 10’s of thousands of views, and she’s grown her network to over 8,000 high-quality connections.
She is one of the world’s foremost LinkedIn experts and the ONLY one who has 20+ years of advertising, sales and management experience. Jennifer has trained thousands of thought leaders to maximize their LinkedIn results—without having to invest hours and hours each week.
Jennifer is the author of Say Yes! Then Figure It Out and Increase Your Leads with LinkedIn. She’s also the creator of the Mastering LinkedIn Deep Dive Training, which Meredith has taken and highly recommends.
- How to create an attention-grabbing banner and headline in your profile
- Why a LinkedIn newsletter is an excellent content strategy
- What to do when you want to become visible to your ideal connections
- Tips for sending connection requests that get a positive response
- The surprisingly small amount of time you can devote to being on LinkedIn – and what to do while you’re there