If you relied on in-person meetings before the pandemic, you’ll love this interview with Gautam Ganglani. Gautam explains how he was able to strengthen relationships with 200 people VIRTUALLY during the past 7 months. He also shared lots of gold nuggets, including how he’s used of LinkedIn to become known to prospective clients before asking them to have a conversation. Gautam is Managing Director of Right Selection, a “Speaker Management Agency” in the Gulf area of the Middle East & India. He’s been an entrepreneur for more than 20 years as part of a father and son team. They represent and work very closely with world renowned authors and global thought leaders like Marshall Goldsmith, Ron Kaufman & Brian Tracy. You’ll want to take notes as he shares tips and stories from his new book, Breaking Bread: Building Meaningful Relationships for Long-lasting Success.
- How “breaking bread” differs from networking
- Three principles Gautam’s father shared with him in high school that serve as the basis for everything he’s done since then
- Why sharing coffee or a meal with someone is so powerful
- What you can do to get the attention of your ideal clients on social media
- How to use affirmations to create a new reality for yourself