Strong for Performance Podcast
022: Clarify Your Message to Engage Your Audience
Would you like to kick your presentations up a notch or two? My guest Dolores Hirschmann helps speakers, entrepreneurs and authors prepare a compelling message for a TEDx talk and other stages in her role as Chief Clarity Officer at Masters in Clarity. In this interview, she shares her unique 7-step framework for appealing to the head and heart of your audience members.
- How volunteering for a TEDx event can benefit your business
- One question that can help you identify your real passion
- What the best speakers do on a TEDx stage
- How to incorporate storytelling into the core idea you’re presenting
- Why it’s not a good idea to introduce yourself at the beginning of a presentation or speech
Watch the episode:
Connect with Dolores
Get this free PDF.
Give it to the leaders you work with!