172: Empowering Women to Create Greater Impact
Did you know that women lost 36 years of progress in 2020 alone? That’s a startling statistic from the World Economic Forum, and Jane Finette is committed to reversing that trend.
Jane is the Founder and Executive Director of The Coaching Fellowship, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of young women leaders in social and environmental change. Jane has dedicated her life to achieving equality for women — empowering them to create impact and build the world of tomorrow, today. She’s the author of Unlocked: How Empowered Women Empower Women, which is a must-read to understand the challenges women around the world have faced and are still facing today.
- Why Jane founded The Coaching Fellowship and what she wants to achieve with it
- Why women lost 36 years of progress in 2020—what happened and what was lost
- Why people should care about gender equality
- Specific steps women can take individually to support other women
- What men can do to support equality for women